#12 Thumbs Up Pictorial'10_ Qing Yue learn to sing


I didn't update my blog for long time ago. I'm just finished my Chinese New Year holiday at last week. This was my first job after holiday.

I'm finding a job now. Anyone want to hire me? Haha ^^

I'm just finished an interview for part time art teacher. Luckily I get the job, but just need to work at weekend and Friday night.

Everyday I ask myself, what should I do in my future? what's my plan? Sometime I'm confuse about this.

Anyway, I'll try my best to do everything and keep it up. ^^

2 comments :

  1. Hello my sweet friend Phoebe!

    It's only natural feeling this way about your future.
    You have just finished you course, give it some time and don't lose hope.
    I'm sure you'll succeed! You're very good! and you know it, so... stop worring so much.

    If I could I would hire you :))))

    Love
    Hugs and kisses,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Na.

    Thanks for your consolation. Some of my friends already got a job. That's why I feel worry about it.

    I'll start to teach children art class at tomorrow night. Although this is just a part time job, I'll try my best. ^^

    Love you too.
    Hugs and kisses.
    Phoebe

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com

Meet The Author

My photo
Just follow my dream ^^