Art exhibition with friends

This is my first art exhibition at Taiwan university. My art works style quite different with before. Last time I used to use digital painting, this time I try some different media and style. Actually I'm studying Fine Arts at Taiwan now. Before that, I was a Visual Communication Design's student. I found that I like hands drawing more than digital painting.


This is a part of the show space.
These are some illustration for my first picture book, original painting. I used watercolor, color pencil and soft pastel.

My first picture book sample


"Believe in yourself" - watercolor 54.5 x 39.3cm

"Waiting" - Japanese Painting 45.5cm x 53cm

"Love" - Japanese Painting 91 x 72.5cm

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com

Meet The Author

My photo
Just follow my dream ^^