My Exhibition & Graduation Ceremony ♥



This slide show is about the exhibition of M07 student - "I dare, therefore I'm". This exhibition started from 27 January till 7 February 2010.
We spent around half year to plan and prepare this exhibition. We show our final project and some old art works at there.


My graduation ceremony~ \(^O^) / Last Sunday (31January2010) was my graduation ceremony, my parent had attended the ceremony. My grandmother, brother and secondary school friends also came to my college celebrated with me. I felt very happy at that day. This is a special and memorable day for me.

2 comments :

  1. My dear and sweet Phoebe!

    I'm so sorry for missing this step of your life.
    Totally my fault... I have no excuse :(

    CONGRATULATIONS :)))))))))))))) I'll find a way to compensate you.

    I'm too involved in Cleaning Portugal from all garbage Campaign...I'm the one of the directors of the campaign and really too busy...but also extremely happy. Only time is scarce.

    I have more stamps for you, nice ones :)))

    Sorry again, but rarely you'll find me on line these days. I've been away all morning and now I have to write reports.

    Love you!
    Huge Kiss ans Hug.


    PS- REMEMBER, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU! YOU'RE ALWAYS IN MY HEART.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Na,

    This is not your fault, I didn't tell you before. I know you are busy. We didn't talk for long time ago. I hope we can talk at MSN someday.

    I'm busy with my freelance and help my mum to bake the cookies for Chinese New Year.

    Chinese New Year is coming soon, at next Sunday. I have to finish all my job before that day.

    Love you too.
    Hugs and Kiss.

    Phoebe.

    p/s: You're always in my heart too ^^

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com

Meet The Author

My photo
Just follow my dream ^^